Jump! Coaches would like to congratulate all the advancing students this session.
Way to Go!
If you’re advancing, don’t forget to register for your new class.
NEW STUDENTS: Public Registration will open November 14!
During the Fall, Winter and Spring Sessions, our classes stay pretty full and waiting for a class opening that fits your schedule is sometimes a daunting task. We’ve developed a system to make the wait easier on you and to help you get the class you need faster.
1. Go to the Gymnastics Page
2. Select your child’s age range
3. Select your child’s exact age or level (not sure, give us a call 512-505-8608)
4. If all the class times you can make are full, don’t worry, this is where we have made it easier. Simply click the waitlist button next to the class you want. This will take you to our registration page. Fill out the registration information and towards the bottom (under student information) there are 5 fields that say “Select Class,” you can select up to 5 classes to be on the waitlist for.
5. There is no charge to be on the waitlist, so choose as many as you would like. Make sure you have entered your email address correctly because when a spot comes available we will call and let you know that you can enroll!
Hope to see you soon!
Are you spinning your wheels trying to figure out what to do in the mornings and early afternoons? Come check out what Jump! has to offer all next week for FREE! Make sure to call or email the office to RSVP for your FREE class.
Free Childcare Options – Sept. 3, 4, 5 & 6
Jump!-n-Learn: Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 12:30
Academics, Gymnastics, Arts & Crafts (depending on the day: Yoga, Music, Soccer, or Dance)
Lunch-tastics: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12:30 – 2:30
Drop your child off to play in the gym with our gymnastics coaches or work on arts and crafts in the classroom while you run your errands, chill at a coffee shop, get the house cleaned or hang out in our lobby with our free Wi-Fi.
Free Gymnastics Classes – Sept. 3, 4, 5 & 6
18mo – 2yrs: Tuesday at 9:15
2yrs – 3yrs: Wednesday at 9:15
3yrs – 4yrs: Tuesday and Wednesday at 10:15
4yrs – 5yrs: Fridays at 10:15
Frogs (ages 6 – 12)
Beginners and Intermediate: Thursday at 9:15
Intermediate and Advanced: Thursdays at 10:15
Have fun, bring friends, spread the word and don’t forget to RSVP to email@example.com if you’re coming!
Looking for a place for your child to learn, explore, create and be active all in one place? Check out Jump!-n-Learn, a holistic preschool program combining academics, athletics, fine arts, and play. For the Fall 2013 Semester, our curriculum will include:
- Academics (math, language, social studies and science)
- Dramatic Play
- Socio-emotional work (feelings, needs and empathy, respect, responsibility and conflict resolution)
Lead Teacher: Stacey Thompson Jump! is very fortunate to have Stacey coming on board as Preschool Director and lead teacher this year. Stacey is a wonderful, loving and patient teacher with over 10 years of classroom experience. She is dedicated to ensuring kindergarten readiness in academics and socio-emotional development. Her curriculum offers a perfect combination of academics, discovery and athletics, ensuring your child comes home fulfilled every day.
- Masters of Art in Teaching from Concordia University in Portland, Oregon
- Bachelor of Arts from San Diego State University
- 10 years of experience in the classroom.
- Texas Educator’s Certificate
Call us at 512-505-8608 for more information or to sign up to attend our next Open House!
Can you believe it’s time to get ready to go back to school? When planning your child’s schedule, don’t forget to add in physical fitness and fun! We know your schedules are hectic and we have left a few open time slots in our schedule. If you don’t find a class that works for you, please call or email us and make a recommendation! We’ll try to accommodate.
If you are currently enrolled in the Summer 2013 Session and are happy with your class time, you do not need to do anything to register for the school year. You’re already registered. If you need to make any changes to your class time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-505-8608. We’ll help you out!
Welcome Back! We have a new access button (look to your left) for past clients. You can click there to enroll in classes for the school year. If you need help or want to register over the phone or by email, feel free to! We’re happy to help.
If you are new to Jump!, we are excited to have you. Feel free to browse our website to find out which class your child is suited for and take advantage of our simple online registration. Please call or email if you have further questions.