Looking for a place for your child to learn, explore, create and be active all in one place? Check out Jump!-n-Learn, a holistic preschool program combining academics, athletics, fine arts, and play. For the Fall 2013 Semester, our curriculum will include:
- Academics (math, language, social studies and science)
- Dramatic Play
- Socio-emotional work (feelings, needs and empathy, respect, responsibility and conflict resolution)
Lead Teacher: Stacey Thompson Jump! is very fortunate to have Stacey coming on board as Preschool Director and lead teacher this year. Stacey is a wonderful, loving and patient teacher with over 10 years of classroom experience. She is dedicated to ensuring kindergarten readiness in academics and socio-emotional development. Her curriculum offers a perfect combination of academics, discovery and athletics, ensuring your child comes home fulfilled every day.
- Masters of Art in Teaching from Concordia University in Portland, Oregon
- Bachelor of Arts from San Diego State University
- 10 years of experience in the classroom.
- Texas Educator’s Certificate
Call us at 512-505-8608 for more information or to sign up to attend our next Open House!