Session Change Information Sheet
Please view the advancement list to see if your child is advancing for the Winter 2013 – 2014 Session, then return back to this page.
If your child is not advancing, you do not need to do anything.
Your child has been automatically enrolled in the Winter 2013 – 2014 Session (December 2 – March 8). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by November 14th if you need to make changes to your enrollment status or class day and time for the Winter 2013 – 2014 Session.
If your child is advancing, you’ve got a bit to do.
Log into your Portal
Click the client login button to the left (it’s best to open it in a new tab or window).
- Your username is most likely the email address the Advancement List email was sent to.
- Click “I don’t know my password” if you never set one up or forgot yours.
- If you cannot figure out how to login, call or email us and we can help you. We want to keep the schedule and registration private by using the portal, so you have priority in registering, giving you the largest class selection.
Register for the Gym Show – November 23, 2013
The gym show is FREE, but you must be registered by November 15th to attend.
1. Once logged in, click the ENROLL TAB (then the “OK” pop up button)
2. Go to the PROGRAM drop down menu and Select GYM SHOW
3. Select the Gym Show for your child’s level from the list that comes up.
Register for your New Class*
Your advancing student is not enrolled in any winter class, priority registration will end on November 13
1. Stay logged in to the Portal
2. Go to the PROGRAM drop down menu and Select GYMNASTICS
3. Go to the PROGRAM DETAIL drop down menu and Select Pollywogs (for ages 3 – 6) or Frogs (for ages 7+)
4. Go to the LEVEL drop down menu and Select the LEVEL your child is ADVANCING TO.
5. Click on the class you would like to enroll in.
6. If you do not see a class time that fits your needs, please email us at email@example.com and we will do everything we can to help out.
*If your child attends Jump!-n-Learn, After School or Gymnastics at Athena, you do not need to register for a new class. You’re done.
- Please Note: There will be a $30 Advancement Fee for Boys and a $40 Advancement Fee for Girls charged to your card on file when you register for the next level (this fee covers the uniform, skill chart, ribbons, stickers, medal, advancement show and all administrative costs for your child’s next level).
- Siblings of Advancing Students: If you need to move the sibling of an advancing student, please email the office, you cannot register siblings online, only the advancing student, otherwise, they will be enrolled and billed for two classes