We have a new site! Click here to be directed!
Gymnastics and Homework After School Program
Jump!’s Afterschool program will get kids active after a long day at school with a balanced schedule of gymnastics, games, and arts and crafts with their friends. Our classroom teachers will assist your child in completing their homework and provide additional help if they are struggling in specific areas. We maintain an 8:1 ratio to ensure your child has attention they need to build confidence in their athletic, cognitive and social abilities.
- Jump! picks up from Zilker and Barton Hills Elementary School at dismissal (around 2:45)
- Once at Jump! they eat snack, have an hour long gymnastics class, work on homework and then have free choice time
- Pick Up Time is before 6:00pm
- Stacey Thompson – Director
- Merecia Lewis – Lead Teacher
- Katrina Itz – Lead Coach
- Kirsten Barnes – Assistant Coach
- $125 Materials/Insurance Fee is due to hold spot
- 2013 – 2014 School Year Tuition $400 per month
- After School Admissions Forms must be filled out before the 1st day of class