Girls Frogs: Age 7+
Winter Session is December 2 – March 8
Registration is OPEN!
The Goals of Jump! Gymnastics
- To increase student’s strength, flexibility, agility, coordination, and balance
- To increase student’s self-esteem and confidence by providing a positive, nurturing environment
- To teach students to joy of defying gravity
- To provide the foundation for all sports, not just gymnastics, so that students will be able to pick up other sports with greater ease and more confidence.
- To inspire students to be physically active and promote a life-long love of sports and exercise.
Click on the corresponding Frog Head to Register.
Registration and Billing Details
$60 Lifetime Membership Fee for New Students
Tuition for the Winter Session (December 2 – March 8) is $225
10% off for siblings and additional classes
Tuition will be pro-rated for mid-session start dates
Pathway to a Healthy, Active Lifestyle
When physical activity is fun and rewarding, students keep coming back for more and the more they come back the stronger they become. As a result they are more confident in their physical abilities and the more confident they become the more likely they are to perceive themselves as athletic. When children perceive themselves as athletic the more likely they are to pursue and enjoy sports and exercise for the rest of their lives.
Pathway to Goal Setting and Work Ethic
Jump! goes beyond teaching gymnastics skills. Students will develop a strong, disciplined work ethic, team work, positive training attitudes, goal setting techniques, and learn to overcome obstacles in a positive, nurturing, non-competitive environment. Jump! focuses on teaching students good sportsmanship & accomplishing goals by working hard. A parent recently said “What I love about gymnastics is there is no way for me to just hand them that new skill or buy it for them. It is the one thing they truly have to accomplish through their own hard work and perseverance. Now-a-days with so many things readily available, I am thankful for gymnastics. Gymnastics teaches my child they must work hard to accomplish their goals.”